Regional Business Office
|If the controller's button doesn’t react when pressed|
<If the controller's button doesn’t react when pressed>
Description: It means LOCK / UNLOCK switch is set to LOCK. It indicates LOCK / UNLOCK switch of the display board (It is a board showing screen, attached to the controller cover) or the main board (located inside the controller box, covered with protective cover) is set to LOCK.
1. Please check whether the controller LOCK / UNLOCK switch is set to UNLOCK.
- If the board is black, set the LOCK / UNLOCK switch located at the bottom left of the display board to UNLOCK.
- If the board is green, open the controller box and loosen the protective cover with the screwdriver, lift up and take out. Set the LOCK / UNLOCK switch located on the bottom left of the main board to UNLOCK.
2. Close the protective cover and press the button on the controller to check whether it works properly
* If you have any problems during the above procedure, please call "☎1566-8219".