Regional Business Office
|How to set door height setting (Door size setting method) - Encoder type|
<How to set door height setting (Door size setting method) - Encoder type>
1. After opening the door, press HAND / AUTO button to move HAND mode.
2. Press and hold PARA button for 5 seconds to move to P0.
3. Press the CLOSE (▼) button to move to P13.
4. Press PARA button.
5. Press OPEN (▲) button to change the value from '0' to '1'.
6. Press PARA button.
7. In the CAL1 state, press CLOSE (▼) / OPEN (▲) button to adjust the desired minimum height.
8. Press HAND / AUTO button to move to CAL2.
9. In CAL2 state, press OPEN (▲) / CLOSE (▼) button to adjust the desired maximum height. (Cautions Make sure the seat does not exceed the frame height.)
10. Press PARA button to exit HAND mode. (Cautions: Check whether OLS lamp is on. When CLS lights up, it means the encoder phase is inverted.)
11. In HAND mode, lift down the door by pressing CLOSE (▼) button. (Cautions Press the STOP switch immediately in case of any problem.)
12. In HAND mode, lift up the door by pressing OPEN (▲) door. (Caution: Press STOP switch immediately in case of any problem.)
* If you have any problems during the above procedure, please call "☎1566-8219".