Regional Business Office
|Recovery method if the bottom bar deviated due to collision (Emergency recovery method)|
<Recovery method if the bottom bar deviated due to collision (Emergency recovery method)>
Description: The two-stage open setting is effectively used to the site in which the access by both people and forklift is frequent. The signal caused by people (1 point switch) enables the door to be opened up to the human height while the signal caused by vehicle (loop sensor, infrared sensor, radar (falcon) sensor, remote controller, etc.) enables the door to be opened up to the height of vehicle.
The two-stage open has the advantages to increase energy efficiency, to maintain internal temperature and to minimize dust inflow. Follow the two-step opening setup method as below.
1. After opening the door, move to the HAND mode by pressing the HAND / AUTO button.
2. Move to PO by pressing and holding PARA button for 5 seconds.
3. Move to P13 by pressing CLOSE(▼) button.
4. Press PARA button.
5. Switch the value of bottom from ‘0’ to ‘1’ by pressing OPEN(▲) button.
6. Press PARA button.
7. In CAL1 state, check whether the door goes up and down with the bottom bar detached by pressing OPEN(▲)/CLOSE(▼) button.
8. Lift the deviated bottom bar and place it into the rail having brush. When both deviated, insert one side first, then the other side. The bottom bar can be easily inserted in the rail by pressing (OPEN(▲)/CLOSE(▼) properly and lifting bottom bar up. If necessary, even wind bar at the top of the bottom bar should be lifted).
9. If the bottom bar is inserted in the rail, at CAL1 state, please check whether the door goes up and down by pressing OPEN(▲)/CLOSE(▼) button.
10. If there is no problem in the door goes up and down, press the OPEN (▲) / CLOSE (▼) button in the state to set the door to the desired minimum height.
11. Move to CAL2 by pressing HAND/AUTO button.
12. In CAL2 state, please adjust the door to the desired highest height by pressing OPEN(▲) button.
13. Exit to HAND by pressing PARA button (Caution: Please check whether OLS lamp is On. If CLS button is On, it means the phase of encoder has changed.)
14. Close the door by pressing CLOSE(▼) button. (Caution: Press the STOP switch immediately in case of any problem.)
15. Press the OPEN (▲) button to open the door. (Caution: Press the STOP switch immediately in case of any problem.)
* If you have any problems during the above procedure, please call "☎1566-8219".